We all know that discoloured teeth can leave us lacking confidence, making our teeth’s appearance a necessary part of self-confidence and a smile. Different factors are responsible for discolouring our teeth over the years and contribute to our smile quality. Laser teeth whitening has become one of the top solutions to boost your confidence.
Although laser teeth whitening is a popular procedure that offers the most robust results among the best whitening procedures, you must consider how much the laser teeth whitening cost. Read more about why we need laser teeth whitening, the steps involved in the process and its price.
Why do we Need Laser Teeth Whitening?
We may need teeth whitening for several reasons, and the main reason is the colour of our teeth that we don’t like. Modern dentistry has proven that the shade of the teeth depends on the skin tone and hair colour. Our teeth may become discoloured or stained because of age, smoking, fizzy drinks, food, tea, coffee and several other reasons. So, the ideal way to get rid of these nasty stains is to go for laser teeth whitening.
It is worth mentioning that teeth whitening treatment is not suitable for everyone and is not recommended for those with susceptible teeth, gum disease, exposed dentine cracks and even pregnant women. So, a patient must discuss the individual situation with the dentist to see if laser teeth whitening works right for him.
How Much is Laser Teeth Whitening in Australia?
It is always challenging to answer the cost of dental treatment because the prices vary nationwide. If we make a rough estimate, laser whitening costs start at $250. Although it might be an expensive procedure, it is among the most effective ones, and it also depends on the availability of the service and the location.
When you go for professional laser teeth whitening at a dentist, it is a significant investment compared to the available over-the-counter options. The laser teeth whitening cost is higher because dentists have sophisticated and powerful tools, and their entire teeth whitening process is comfortable and safe from start to finish.
Steps Involved in Laser Teeth Whitening Procedure
The dentist performs the laser teeth whitening procedure in a dental office, and a few steps are involved.
- The process will begin when the dentist places a rubber or a plastic guard in the mouth.
- Another critical step is the application of the protective layer over the gums to prevent them from burning and irritation and provide them shield from bleaching.
- After forming the protective layer, the dentist carefully applies the whitening gel to the teeth.
- The gel is then activated with the help of a pen-like laser. Now the gel will foam and start performing its function for removing the stains of the teeth.
- The dentist leaves the gel on the teeth for a few minutes, which is then removed with the help of a vacuum.
- The same steps are repeated a few times until the desired shade of the teeth is reached.
- In the end, the dentist rinses the mouth of the patient and removes the protective layer applied over the gums.
Laser Teeth Whitening in Quakers Hill, NSW, Australia
When you go for laser teeth whitening, ensure a licensed professional performs it, as it is a cosmetic dental procedure. Although many dentists offer these services, our dentists in Quakers Hill specialises in cosmetic dentistry. Our professionals will deliver you the best services and are committed to exceeding your expectations by providing comfort, care and safety during the procedure.
Call us today for laser teeth whitening costs and any other information, and we will contact you.